It’s here!!!

Well, technically, it was here yesterday, but still!

Married to the Marquess is now available for sale!

I can’t believe that I have my second book out in the world now. I love this story so much, it was a joy to write. Derek and Katherine were such vibrant characters, and still are, that the story almost wrote itself. I could see every move they made and heard every line they said, and I laughed so often while writing it that I was starting to wonder if I had gone crazy. I hadn’t, but there’s still time for that, I guess.

The challenge of writing a story about a couple that was already married was a fun one. I loved the freedom of working with a married couple and figuring out how they had gotten where they were. Watching them change as the story went on was rewarding and satisfying, and really fun, too!

I hope you all love Derek and Kate as much as I do. They’re such fun, special people. I even have a dream cast for them, and should we ever need to talk about that, I will be happy to provide photographic evidence of my entire cast for this book.

And it’s soundtrack.

But for now, sit back and enjoy the next adventure, and let me know your thoughts!

Married to the Marquess (Arrangements, Book 2)

Marquess Release
Tagged on:

4 thoughts on “Marquess Release

• December 9, 2015 at 3:29 am

YAY! I have now read both of your books and am excited. Can’t wait for Colin’s story next…:) Keep writing,

• December 22, 2015 at 1:40 pm

Keep them coming

• December 24, 2015 at 2:46 am

I love books dealing with married couples. They feel more interesting for me to read as marriage doesn’t immediately solve all prior weaknesses in a person. Seeing how couples work together with one another is wonderful! Thank you for writing stories that don’t end too soon (with the first declaration of love by both parties). I am so grateful for the epilogues you include showing the couples years later. THAT is what makes your endings so satisfying for me, not simply an I love you and a passionate kiss or declaration of forever from one another but growth and progress together in those promises as a couple. Thank you! I read Arrangement yesterday and finished Marquess today. (Diana’s response to Derek for his behavior near the end was spot on. Well done!)

• January 7, 2016 at 10:21 am

I absolutely love these books. I wasn’t aware it was a series and read them out of order, but it didn’t matter a bit. Marquess was my favorite book of 2015! I can’t wait to read more!!!